Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad Armani/Casa Luxury Partnership

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2023, 6:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Etihad Armani/Casa Luxury Partnership

Can anyone confirm if the partnership between Etihad and Armani/Casa announced with such fanfare in Oct 22 to be commencing in Dec 22 has actually started anywhere? It will supposedly involve new amenity kits, bedding (including a mattress topper) and dining sets.

The last update I heard was that it would roll-out first on the AUH-LHR route. Has anyone experienced it yet?
Old Mar 28, 2023, 2:45 am

Little change since you posted last month.

One experience noted here:

Etihad and Armani Casa Partnership
Old Mar 28, 2023, 5:23 am
jxd

It's funny that they made such a big fuss about this partnership and yet four months after it's supposed to be launched, it's nowhere to be seen on most flights.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Flying Club Silver
It definitely feels like a very limited rollout - where I have had it recently it’s only ever been on the A350 and never the 787. The full range was on my AUH-BOM flight last week
Old Mar 29, 2023, 12:06 pm

Programs: QRPC, BAEC
Some pics here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1777...7802344108181/

They could have taken it a notch further by getting rid of the bland tray but oh well
Old Mar 29, 2023, 6:32 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Took a RT JFK/AUH last month and no mattress topper but they did have the new comforter and pillow. I asked for an extra blanket to use as a topper for the long flight. They had the new dining/drink set. For amenity kits, they were still passing out the Aqua Di Parma ones.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 3:34 am

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
I’m AUH-ORD return on the A350 in 2 weeks. I really hope the new kit will be onboard. Has anyone seen it recently? I’m hopeful as I have a week in Vegas and don’t have a small enough cologne bottle so am relying on this as i intend to take carryon luggage only so liquids etc will be an issue otherwise. 😂

Last edited by kelix; Mar 31, 2023 at 3:59 am
Old Mar 31, 2023, 6:16 am

Kit ? I thought this was just upgraded bedding and food service ware ?
Old Mar 31, 2023, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Virginia Emery
Kit ? I thought this was just upgraded bedding and food service ware ?
i seriously thought it was also a change from the old Aqua Di parma kits too... unless my memory is failing me.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 7:48 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
According to the Business Class section on the EY website it is just the dining and soft furnishing experience - the Acqua Di Parma amenity kits are still showing on the EY site... although these have been updated recently to a larger format in Yellow and Burnt Orange, with a variety of contents that can change from route to route... I've picked up 3 of these recently and all have different contents small cologne, large cologne, lip balm or body lotion. An example is shown here on eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/275745184634

Originally Posted by kelix
i seriously thought it was also a change from the old Aqua Di parma kits too... unless my memory is failing me.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 8:35 am

Thanks, the new design is nice, the old zip up larger one from F were nice. hopefully the 14 hour AUH-ORD leg gets me a larger cologne as ill need it for the week in Vegas as i intend to take just carry-on..
Old Apr 29, 2023, 6:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
I just flew AUH-YYZ on a 777 (with the old livery) and it had the Armani dishes and cutlery. They're pretty nice. The tray has a "sticky" surface that prevents things from sliding around during turbulence. The pillow and blanket were still the old style though.
JayCee1966 likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2023, 11:04 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
Originally Posted by Norexan
I just flew AUH-YYZ on a 777 (with the old livery) and it had the Armani dishes and cutlery. They're pretty nice. The tray has a "sticky" surface that prevents things from sliding around during turbulence. The pillow and blanket were still the old style though.
I flew 777 AUH-MAN recently and had the same experience, new plates, glasses etc but old bedding. Also had an improved menu and drinks choices.
Sadly on the return leg MAN-AUH, again on 777, reverted to the old style plates etc; and same old menu and drinks choices.
Maybe they are struggling to get suitable vendors inbound to AUH to make the Armani/Casa food options/experience work...
Norexan likes this.
Old Dec 25, 2023, 6:10 pm

Has anyone that’s flown this recently confirm if they have mattress pads yet?
Old Dec 26, 2023, 12:01 am

They had mattress pads on AUH-KIX (overnight flight) a month ago - it seemed to work quite well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.