Wiki Posts
Search

AUH arrivals WiFi

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2021, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Platinum. Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
AUH arrivals WiFi

Does anyone know if there’s free WiFi in the arrivals / immigration area of AUH? Rather than getting a roaming package, I’m hoping there’s free WiFi so I can complete the app arrivals process re covid. Thanks.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 10:18 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
Yes, within the terminal buildings there is free AD Airports WiFi, no registration is needed from memory.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 2:38 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Plus there are SIM vendors for local data in the Baggage hall if needed
Old Nov 21, 2021, 3:11 pm

Does one need a working sim to get the arrival PCR results? Or Al Hosn app through Wi-Fi can do that? Thank you
Old Nov 21, 2021, 6:23 pm

I’d think having some sort of data plan is recommended since most public places require Al Hosn app
Old Nov 22, 2021, 3:44 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Piruthivi Sukumar
Does one need a working sim to get the arrival PCR results? Or Al Hosn app through Wi-Fi can do that? Thank you
Yes you will want the ability to receive the SMS plus as mentioned you will need data for AlHosn to work as the barcode is only valid for a few minutes at a time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.