Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

EY101 in F - running out of food and drinks - compensation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EY101 in F - running out of food and drinks - compensation?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 3:51 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
The cost of the food in F on all airlines is tiny compared to the cost of the ticket.
NoY and EYrevanchist like this.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 5:07 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by eddibabyyeah
OP stated that there was only one choice of starter left and only 2 out of 5 mains available. This is poor considering the cost of an F ticket.
But what about The Grill? Again, I don't expect EY to stock 9 Biryanis off the menu and 9 steaks.
EYrevanchist likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 6:27 am

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
EY F is hardly F imo, there is no chauffeur.
The catering and wines are to the level of EK J.
The seat? sure it's great on the 77W, 789 (the few that have F) and 388, but you still need to endure a flight in J (often on recliners) more often than not.

That said, this problem of lack of food has been endemic on EY for many years - and stems from a very bad inventory management system, that only WY can match in terms of awfulness (3/4 flights in WY F didn't have caviar when it is explicitly advertised).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.