Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

"There was a technical problem during upgrade"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:39 am
Original Poster

I am trying to upgrade one segment of a journey using the website. I can select my seat and then I get an error retrieving the fare rules.
I called them but I was quoted 4 times the price for the same upgrade. Anyone else seen this error? I've tried a different laptop/browser and network.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 1:16 am

Programs: HH Diamond, EY Gold, AY Silver, MR Plat
Originally Posted by aerslingus
I am trying to upgrade one segment of a journey using the website. I can select my seat and then I get an error retrieving the fare rules.
I called them but I was quoted 4 times the price for the same upgrade. Anyone else seen this error? I've tried a different laptop/browser and network.
I would give the call them
Old Jan 17, 2018, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by aerslingus
I called them .
Originally Posted by eddibabyyeah
I would give the call them

A thoughtful advise
dsfunk likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.