Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Where can I view my chauffeur service bookings/info?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2017, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Am booked on EY flights LHR-AUH-BKK next month in business class (booked back in February). Just phoned the service centre to book chauffeur transfers. Took a while but the guy confirmed it was all sorted on the phone and confirmed I'd receive an email with the confirmation.

I've received an email with my e-ticket receipt (same as I received originally). However, no chauffeur info on there. Nor can I see any chauffeur info if I retrieve the booking in Manage My Booking. Also, if I input my booking ref into the 'book a chauffeur' section on the website, it states 'PNR Not Found' (which is why I phoned the service centre in the first place).

Where can I actually view these chauffeur bookings? I would like to double-check the info provided, and have it to hand on the day in case of any problems.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 12:54 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
I'd be more worried about "cannot find Pnr"!
Old Nov 26, 2017, 9:46 pm

They use outsource company so Etihad does not know much about these. However, within 24 hours prior to the flight they will call to reconfirm with you the timing and location.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 4:43 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
Etihad SHOULD be able to provide you with a contact number for the company but if you have not heard anything 24 hours beforehand contact them again. In the old days it used to be simple they used a company called Sovereign who provided a superb service but when they withdrew the free service they retendered and the service suffered. Hopefully it might now be improved
Old Nov 29, 2017, 5:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by amnicoll
Etihad SHOULD be able to provide you with a contact number for the company but if you have not heard anything 24 hours beforehand contact them again. In the old days it used to be simple they used a company called Sovereign who provided a superb service but when they withdrew the free service they retendered and the service suffered. Hopefully it might now be improved
Sovereign used old, battered and smelly cars. I once had a five series that smelt of a person [Moderator edit] that hadn’t washed for months. A Prius with Uber was a much safer bet.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Dec 17, 2017 at 1:12 pm Reason: Per FT Rule 12- avoiding nationality stereotypes.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 5:38 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
In Manchester every Sovereign car I used was in excellent condition, certainly not old, the chauffeurs very professional and friendly and there was nothing to complain about whatsoever. I never had any hesitation in recommending them and will continue to do so
Old Nov 30, 2017, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your replies.

I contacted the service centre again and confirmed all the details. In total I've spent an hour on the phone to book six services (four in London, two in Bangkok). Painful!

They mentioned I'd be contacted 24-6 hours before the flight by the car company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.