Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 1 lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2017, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EY Plat, EK Plat, QR Plat, Hilton Diamond
Terminal 1 lounge

Flying out of T1 for the first time in a few hours (I normally do US and UK routes which have always been T3).

I see its about a 5/10 mins walk between terminals and there is a lounge, is it worth staying in T3 first class lounge until close to boarding or head over to T1 after checkin do they have a first class section?

Couple flying in J but I am Plat.

Thanks for your help, hopefully someone is up this early!
Old Oct 11, 2017, 6:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by dubaiblue
Flying out of T1 for the first time in a few hours (I normally do US and UK routes which have always been T3).

I see its about a 5/10 mins walk between terminals and there is a lounge, is it worth staying in T3 first class lounge until close to boarding or head over to T1 after checkin do they have a first class section?

Couple flying in J but I am Plat.

Thanks for your help, hopefully someone is up this early!

Stay in the T3 F lounge, no question about it. Allow 10-15 to walk to your gate. Also check in at T3 not T1.

Last edited by akalra1187; Oct 12, 2017 at 5:40 am
Old Oct 11, 2017, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Thanks akalra1187 - I will take your advice!
Old Oct 12, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
+1 on the advice, though if you're getting twitchy and want to hoof over to T1. When you enter the lounge stay left and keep walking until you get to the kitchen. This is the old F lounge and usually much quieter
Old Oct 12, 2017, 11:18 pm
Original Poster

Quick update - We stayed in the T3 F lounge until 15 mins before gate closed and got to the gate (Gate 7 in T1) with at least 5 mins to spare.

I'm lucky I didn't get their earlier as I noticed a Sharaf DG next to the gate and I am sure I would have wasted some money on items I didn't need if I had!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.