Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Preclear AUH & land in IAD? Can I use lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2016, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Hey everyone, we are flying from AUH - IAD in a few weeks, if we preclear in AUH do we just walk into the terminal like on a domestic flight in IAD?

I am hoping to use the Etihad arrivals lounge while waiting for our flight home on a different carrier.

So freeking excited for this trip!

Thanks
Old Apr 26, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by schwimmair
Hey everyone, we are flying from AUH - IAD in a few weeks, if we preclear in AUH do we just walk into the terminal like on a domestic flight in IAD?

I am hoping to use the Etihad arrivals lounge while waiting for our flight home on a different carrier.

So freeking excited for this trip!

Thanks
If you have a single ticket, your bags will be through checked to destination and in US you can enter any terminal irrespective to the terminal you are flying from so reaching the Lounge should be easy.
If you have a separate ticket, you can checkin & use your new boarding card to get back to the terminal with the lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.