Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge lhr

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2016, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad,
Lounge lhr

Can i use the lounge while flying economy, but being silver guest ??
Old Feb 20, 2016, 7:24 pm

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
yes...its opposite gate 10....one of Etihads best lounges, enjoy
Old Feb 22, 2016, 5:56 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by tommy123
yes...its opposite gate 10....one of Etihads best lounges, enjoy
I have a award flight on Etihad in First from AUH to LHR and transit to AMS with BA. Can I use the Etihad lounge at LHR on arrival?
Old Feb 22, 2016, 6:11 am

No because you will land in t4 and BA fly out of t5
Old Feb 22, 2016, 6:46 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by gmoule
No because you will land in t4 and BA fly out of t5
But I will land at T4 and am in transit. So couldn't I just visit the lounge in T4 and then leave on time to transit to T5 and take the flight

Curious though.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
But I will land at T4 and am in transit. So couldn't I just visit the lounge in T4 and then leave on time to transit to T5 and take the flight

Curious though.
I don't think you will be allowed into t4. You will have to head to t5 flight connections.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 4:32 am

More to the point, access is not provided upon arrival. So even if you physically present yourself at the EY lounge somehow, you will not be provided access.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 5:19 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Lan44
I don't think you will be allowed into t4. You will have to head to t5 flight connections.
Correct - BAA introduced Conformance check also for transit passengers. They will not let you to clear security if your flight is departing from another terminal.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:51 pm

I've got a very long layover in LHR, connecting to Abu Dhabi the next day. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect from T5 into T4 (presumably clearing immigration) and access the lounge for dinner/spa, and then leave T4 to landside (presumably going back through immigration) and explore the city? I'm asking because sometimes it's not possible to (easily) leave the airside departures area of a terminal.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 2:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by dustbuster
I've got a very long layover in LHR, connecting to Abu Dhabi the next day. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect from T5 into T4 (presumably clearing immigration) and access the lounge for dinner/spa, and then leave T4 to landside (presumably going back through immigration) and explore the city? I'm asking because sometimes it's not possible to (easily) leave the airside departures area of a terminal.
Not possible in London.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 6:56 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Originally Posted by ashparm1
Can i use the lounge while flying economy, but being silver guest ??
Sadly not. Etihad changed the rules 15th January which means you need to have a minimum of Gold status to access Etihad lounges. If you have a connecting flight from AUH, you will be allowed to use the Al Reem lounge at Abu Dhabi free of charge.

When I last flew out of Manchester, I missed out on lounge access as the rules had changed the day before .
Old Nov 8, 2023, 2:12 am

When flying EY F from LHR - AUH, is it possible to do lounge hopping with CX, BA and so on in T3?
Old Nov 8, 2023, 5:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by jonkebassen
When flying EY F from LHR - AUH, is it possible to do lounge hopping with CX, BA and so on in T3?
I thought EY flights departed from T4?

You can go lounge hoping in T3 (BA, CX, QA) if you have the appropriate ticket or status with a one world carrier.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by Agent69
I thought EY flights departed from T4?

You can go lounge hoping in T3 (BA, CX, QA) if you have the appropriate ticket or status with a one world carrier.
Yes, they do. Would it be possible to go from T4 to T3 and back when you have a layover of 5-6 hours?
Old Nov 8, 2023, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by jonkebassen
Yes, they do. Would it be possible to go from T4 to T3 and back when you have a layover of 5-6 hours?
How do you intend to access the Oneworld lounges when flying EY?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.