Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Global Entry / Precheck for EY flight from DFW?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2015, 11:22 am
Original Poster

My wife and I are flying DFW-AUH this weekend.
I didn't see anyplace on Etihad's website to enter our Global Entry / Trusted Traveler ID so that we can use TSA precheck at DFW.
I also called Etihad asking if they could add it to the reservation manually, and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Was hoping to avoid the long security lines at DFW when we check in.
Am I outta luck here? Any advice?

Thanks!
Old Sep 2, 2015, 11:54 am

Only carriers that participate in the Pre-check program will give you Pre-check. And that's mainly only domestic carriers (and maybe a Canadian one). Etihad does not so even if add the number you won't be able to use Pre-check because it won't print on the boarding pass.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

ah, OK. Thanks for the info!
Old Sep 2, 2015, 1:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
AC is the only non-US carrier which participates in Pre-Check. If OP gets Pre-Check it will be through Managed Inclusion.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:54 pm

Programs: BA GGL/ VS Gold. Former: UA 1K (10 years+) , EY partners Plat, SQ PPS Club, SU Gold, LH SEN/HON
Its the bane of my existence. Foreign carriers do not participate in Pre-Check, except AC as noted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.