Community
Wiki Posts
Search

787 First Class worth the upgrade ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2015, 7:28 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
yes & yes, Id definitely prefer to upgrade on the way home during the evening flight to enjoy the full experience... mind you the lounge in SIN is terrible...
Old Aug 19, 2015, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by irish mark
yes & yes, Id definitely prefer to upgrade on the way home during the evening flight to enjoy the full experience... mind you the lounge in SIN is terrible...
What about on IAD-AUH?

I have F booked on the morning flight from AUH-IAD, but not sure if I also want to do F on IAD-AUH. Hoping to try out the Business Studio cabin.
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:06 am
DSI
formerly declinespecificinformatiom

Def. IAD -AUH and back. This is the ultimate no brainer. I had the option of paying $900 to upgrade a J to F for the third person in our party, (myself), while Mom and son were in F and I did in a heartbeat. Would've paid much more.

Isn't FT about getting that 20k ticket for peanuts?

I am herewith removing anyone from the club of bragging about scoring great tickets when they question the J to F upgrade for pennies!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.