Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Searching Award Space to Us Etihad Guest Miles for American Airlines Flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2015, 10:57 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know if there is a way online to search award availability for redeeming Etihad Guest miles to fly on American Airlines? I have enough miles to book a 1-way within the USA/Canada and am looking into doing this before my Etihad Guest miles expire next year since I have no plans to fly Etihad again before these miles expire.

I though using AA.com would make sense, except it seems AA can have an award seat open but that inventory isn't available to Etihad.
Old Aug 7, 2015, 4:03 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi xSTRIKEx6864,

This is feasible through the call center as they will be able to determine whether an award seat is available with AA with EY miles redemption.

Thank you.
*RM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.