Wiki Posts
Search

AUH T1 lounge access of flying from T3

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2015, 2:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
AUH T1 lounge access of flying from T3

I am flying EY in F from T3 at AUH, so have access to the Premium lounge. Family members are flying BA in F from T1, so have access to the Al Dhabi lounge in T1. Their flights leaves before mine.

Having checked in at T3, can I go through security for T1 and go to the Al Dhabi lounge with the family before going to T3 for my flight? I have priority pass so no problem with entering the Al Dhabi lounge, only concern is being permitted through security at T1 with a T3 flight.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 7:35 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi rjn21, once you checked in at T3 you can just walk through T1 to the Al Dhabi Lounge. *ZD
Old Jun 16, 2015, 7:43 am

Programs: CX - Gold, EY- Plat, HGP - Diamond, Accor - Plat, SPG - Gold, IHG - Plat Amb
Originally Posted by rjn21
I am flying EY in F from T3 at AUH, so have access to the Premium lounge. Family members are flying BA in F from T1, so have access to the Al Dhabi lounge in T1. Their flights leaves before mine.

Having checked in at T3, can I go through security for T1 and go to the Al Dhabi lounge with the family before going to T3 for my flight? I have priority pass so no problem with entering the Al Dhabi lounge, only concern is being permitted through security at T1 with a T3 flight.
One can just walk from T1 to T3 (takes about 10-12 mins between the T1 and T3 lounges) once you pass security (on either terminal).
Old Jun 16, 2015, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Perfect thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.