Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Ridiculous Time's taken for Credit of Partner Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ridiculous Time's taken for Credit of Partner Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2015, 3:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG & Accor Plat...
FWIW, my two VA flights posted to my EY account in less than a week (can't be more precise, I wasn't looking, but the last flight was on Sunday and I checked on Thursday or Friday.

HOWEVER, despite quoting my EY number on the booking, and seeing it on the confirmation email from VA, when I checked in their systems did not show my number. So they manually entered it again at that point. Just raising this point as it may not always be EY's fault that partner miles don't credit.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:46 pm

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by LostAntipod
FWIW, my two VA flights posted to my EY account in less than a week (can't be more precise, I wasn't looking, but the last flight was on Sunday and I checked on Thursday or Friday.

HOWEVER, despite quoting my EY number on the booking, and seeing it on the confirmation email from VA, when I checked in their systems did not show my number. So they manually entered it again at that point. Just raising this point as it may not always be EY's fault that partner miles don't credit.
i always have to enter ey number manually at airport for va too.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 6:58 am

I've crossed 7 months and 18+ reminder emails now waiting for 9W flights to post.

They keep reminding me that "there is an internal process involved that may take a period of time for resolution". No specific timeline provided.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 5:49 am

Thumbs down

After waiting for more than five months to get bonus miles on partner airlines credited with Etihad Guest I get this disgusting reply:

We regret our inability to consider your request your request for bonus miles, as the same is ineligible for bonus accrual due to the below reasons.
• Flight activity dates are out of the validity dates for EAP Bonus Miles Offer promotion (04Apr15 – 29Feb16)

• 9W (Jet Airways) pure flights are not eligible for the promotion miles

Clearly the person looking into this doesn't even know what he,s talking about as the promotional email mentioned the following:

Etihad Guest is one of the most flexible and rewarding loyalty programmes in the world.

As an Etihad Guest member, you can earn miles, redeem miles and enjoy all privileges with Etihad Airways Partner airlines including Jet Airways, Alitalia, airberlin, Niki, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles and Etihad Regional.

We are now pleased to offer you even more benefits from our Etihad Airways Partner airlines.

Take off in First or Business Class between 25 February and 30 May 2015 and you can earn:

• Triple Etihad Guest Miles in First Class on Etihad Airways and Jet Airways.

I,ve yet to see this level of carelessness from any airline!!!
Old Jul 9, 2015, 10:32 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by sumayya
After waiting for more than five months to get bonus miles on partner airlines credited with Etihad Guest I get this disgusting reply:

We regret our inability to consider your request your request for bonus miles, as the same is ineligible for bonus accrual due to the below reasons.
• Flight activity dates are out of the validity dates for EAP Bonus Miles Offer promotion (04Apr15 – 29Feb16)

• 9W (Jet Airways) pure flights are not eligible for the promotion miles

Clearly the person looking into this doesn't even know what he,s talking about as the promotional email mentioned the following:

Etihad Guest is one of the most flexible and rewarding loyalty programmes in the world.

As an Etihad Guest member, you can earn miles, redeem miles and enjoy all privileges with Etihad Airways Partner airlines including Jet Airways, Alitalia, airberlin, Niki, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles and Etihad Regional.

We are now pleased to offer you even more benefits from our Etihad Airways Partner airlines.

Take off in First or Business Class between 25 February and 30 May 2015 and you can earn:

• Triple Etihad Guest Miles in First Class on Etihad Airways and Jet Airways.

I,ve yet to see this level of carelessness from any airline!!!
Dear sumayya,

We are sorry that our response didn't meet your expectation.

Could we have your case reference by inbox message so we can ask our Etihad Guest team to review your request and assist you accordingly.

Thank you. *JS
Old Mar 19, 2016, 3:30 pm

We took J flights one week ago and, so far, no credit on AA. From what I am reading above, not getting credit is commonplace for EY. Should I start the process now of trying to get the credit or is it possible that it will happen automatically in the next few weeks?
TIA.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 3:48 am

Making another retro-claim for Jet Airways flights and it has reminded me that I am still pursuing some flights for almost 18 months now.

They are still "looking into your claim request for the below flights and shall update you at the earliest".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.