Wiki Posts
Search

PointsPay

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2015, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ± ♪♪♪ 7¾³ © ™
PointsPay

I have just transferred all of my Etihad guest miles to the PointsPay virtual Visa card and immediately spent the money on hotels and train tickets. It did take a few days to register at pointsPay and link the Etihad account but I think its a great way of spending miles, its a shame other loyalty schemes don't do it. Thank you Etihad for all the good times and they were good but we've moved on now.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 5:17 am

what kind of exchange rate did you get?
Old Jun 7, 2015, 9:09 am

Can you use points pay to part pay for a flight and the remainder on credit card? I am sitting on 35000 points and booking a flight soon.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 5:10 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Andy49
I have just transferred all of my Etihad guest miles to the PointsPay virtual Visa card and immediately spent the money on hotels and train tickets. It did take a few days to register at pointsPay and link the Etihad account but I think its a great way of spending miles, its a shame other loyalty schemes don't do it. Thank you Etihad for all the good times and they were good but we've moved on now.
Hi Andy49,

Have you tried to redeem your miles in our Reward Shop. We also offer a great selections of stuff you may need.

Thank you and Best Regards. *JS
Old Jul 11, 2015, 2:50 pm

I registered in the service.
I link it to my account EG

I can not issue virtual card, see the status of the "verification". How long it, and whether you want to do something?
Old Jul 13, 2015, 4:00 am

Hi nodi, kindly provide your Etihad Guest account number to have a look at your account and get back to you. *ES

Originally Posted by nodi
I registered in the service.
I link it to my account EG

I can not issue virtual card, see the status of the "verification". How long it, and whether you want to do something?
Old Jul 18, 2015, 4:42 pm

Hi!
I also registered there. Something must be done to verify the my account? or just wait? how long?
Old Jul 20, 2015, 6:40 am

Hi larrry

Please send us your Etihad guest details to our private messages and we will look into this for you *GW
Old Jul 20, 2015, 3:51 pm

What does it happen?
This is normal? I see that I'm not the first.

Thank you for trying to help.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 11:57 pm

I have the same ''verification'' issue , anyone knows the time frame before I can start using my miles ? Thank you !
Old Feb 17, 2016, 1:07 am

I registered recently and it took around 3 weeks to verify my account (with some chasing to customer services). Slightly annoying as I was planning on using the cash to jump on an opportunity to buy points in another scheme at a special rate - unfortunately this opportunity expired just before my account was verified! So still haven't used PointsPay.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 11:11 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum, Alitalia FRECCIA ALATA
Originally Posted by cava.trading
I have the same ''verification'' issue , anyone knows the time frame before I can start using my miles ? Thank you !
3 days and they have the worst customer service if you run into any problems. I still have 180 dollars to recover from them.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
1 week into "Verification", is this the norm or should I contact someone (whom?)
Old Feb 29, 2016, 4:54 pm

Programs: Avios Hunter
Originally Posted by Temedar
1 week into "Verification", is this the norm or should I contact someone (whom?)
My first contact after a week went unanswered. I contacted a month after still waiting for verification, and it got sorted out a couple of days later.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 10:19 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
PointsPay

I registered last year, forgot about it, used it last month- 14,000 miles for about $100 visa. If only everything else about Etihad was this easy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.