Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Jetihad? Beware! Broken Seat on a 14hr Flight - EY: "7000 miles" and get lost

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetihad? Beware! Broken Seat on a 14hr Flight - EY: "7000 miles" and get lost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 6:44 am

Wow that is shocking!
I know I've asked before, but you have called the exec office in Abu Dhabi right? You need to speak to JH's exec assistant
Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:00 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
This is a VERY serious issue with etihad. I complained on here a few weeks ago about my equivalent of the same sort of handling by Etihad's staff.

The BIGGEST customer service issue tat tey have is that the RQID means tat the problem will ALWAYS go to the same agent.

Well if you have a problem with that service agent then YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE and can jump off a pier for all they care.

I was contacted by EtihadHelp and called by Guest Affairs for the info, it has ended up once again with Pinto and radio silence......
Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MANCHESTER
You need to speak to JH's exec assistant
Mhmm....interesting approach. I'd admit I haven't thought about it yet but I guess that'd be my next move. Thanks for the great advice!

LB
Old Apr 29, 2015, 9:29 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Dogmatick
This is a VERY serious issue with etihad. I complained on here a few weeks ago about my equivalent of the same sort of handling by Etihad's staff.

The BIGGEST customer service issue tat tey have is that the RQID means tat the problem will ALWAYS go to the same agent.

Well if you have a problem with that service agent then YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE and can jump off a pier for all they care.

I was contacted by EtihadHelp and called by Guest Affairs for the info, it has ended up once again with Pinto and radio silence......
We are sorry to hear about this. Can you please share with us more details about your feedback on [email protected] so we can liaise with the concerned team and follow it up for you. Thanks. *JS
Old Apr 29, 2015, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by LausanneBoy
Mhmm....interesting approach. I'd admit I haven't thought about it yet but I guess that'd be my next move. Thanks for the great advice!

LB
Sorry I thought you'd done this. You will find all you need re contact numbers on google. Go through to the exec office and I think you will be listened to and compensated properly.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 5:33 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
EtihadHelp,
I am following this tread. we have two long hauls in J coming up.

Hope you can prevail upon the powers that be to improve the system.
Thanks
Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:29 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by HMPS
EtihadHelp,
I am following this tread. we have two long hauls in J coming up.

Hope you can prevail upon the powers that be to improve the system.
Thanks
Hi, please let us know how can we assist you by our end. Thanks. *JS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.