Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihads A380 delivery and Schedule

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2015, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear Atlantico,

Please be advised that currently we have 2 A388 serve the LHR route, and this route will be all covered by A388 later. Thanks. *JS
I thought it was going back to 2 a day, once New York begins taking the A388?
Old Jun 12, 2015, 9:56 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by MacMyDay
I thought it was going back to 2 a day, once New York begins taking the A388?
Hi MacMyDay,

As scheduled, we will operate 3 daily from from AUH to LHR on A388. While this is subject to change due to operational reason.

We are going to receive more A380 in the near future, and they will cover more routes in our network.

We would like to invite you to stay tuned to our social channels, the schedule will be delivered to our guests once announced. Thanks. *JS
Old Jun 14, 2015, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi MacMyDay,

As scheduled, we will operate 3 daily from from AUH to LHR on A388. While this is subject to change due to operational reason.

We are going to receive more A380 in the near future, and they will cover more routes in our network.

We would like to invite you to stay tuned to our social channels, the schedule will be delivered to our guests once announced. Thanks. *JS
EY17 AUH_LHR is showing as 77W in December. Is it worth me booking that in December in the hope that it changes to an A380? Do you know when this route will be an all A380 route?
Old Jun 14, 2015, 3:52 am

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Originally Posted by eshaq786
EY17 AUH_LHR is showing as 77W in December. Is it worth me booking that in December in the hope that it changes to an A380? Do you know when this route will be an all A380 route?
That's as safe a bet as any in my opinion.

EY have three 388s at the moment, and are scheduled to take delivery of another three before the end of the year which will be enough for JFK, SYD and all three LHR flights.
Old Jun 14, 2015, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Nizar
That's as safe a bet as any in my opinion.

EY have three 388s at the moment, and are scheduled to take delivery of another three before the end of the year which will be enough for JFK, SYD and all three LHR flights.
Correction: I believe you will find that another 2 will be delivered this year..
Old Jun 14, 2015, 3:54 pm

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Originally Posted by JetJetty
Correction: I believe you will find that another 2 will be delivered this year..
I thought A6-APD, A6-APE and A6-APF are scheduled for delivery in 2015 ?
http://www.abcdlist.nl/a380f/a380f.html

Or is there a delay of some sort that was announced ?
Old Jun 14, 2015, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by Nizar
I thought A6-APD, A6-APE and A6-APF are scheduled for delivery in 2015 ?
http://www.abcdlist.nl/a380f/a380f.html

Or is there a delay of some sort that was announced ?
Dear Nizar,

As scheduled earlier, Etihad will receive 4 A380s in 2015.

Delays may happen due to the operational plan changes.

Thank you. *JS
Old Jun 30, 2015, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Etihadhelp I was looking at making a booking for next year and there is just no consistency in what aircraft you are operating to LHR next May. Some days the A380 is the morning flight, some days the night and some all 3.

What's going on with the scheduling? I thought by next summer all three should be A380's?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 3:34 pm

Programs: GHA Gold Priority Club Gold,Etihad Guest,EK Skywards,BA exec and QR privilege
Originally Posted by eshaq786
Yesterday I booked F tickets for October and we're on EY17 coming back and all the info I've got says A388
Old Jun 30, 2015, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by SuanLum
Yesterday I booked F tickets for October and we're on EY17 coming back and all the info I've got says A388
The way I read the schedules is that there will be 3 daily a380s to LHR in the autumn but fewer once the JFK service starts up in December - I'm guessing there won't be enough for 3 daily LHR + 1 SYD + 1 JFK but maybe they just don't know yet and are guessing this far out?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by onlysuites
Etihadhelp I was looking at making a booking for next year and there is just no consistency in what aircraft you are operating to LHR next May. Some days the A380 is the morning flight, some days the night and some all 3.

What's going on with the scheduling? I thought by next summer all three should be A380's?
Are you serious asking EtihadHelp for help?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Are you serious asking EtihadHelp for help?
I fancied a laugh.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by onlysuites

Dear onlysuites,

Thank you for your messages.

The flight schedule might be changed on the following months. As we are receiving more A380s, we will also update the aircraft details accordingly.

As you may know, aircraft also need a maintenance during their service. We are unable to confirm which aircraft it will be exactly at that time now. The one you can see from the list is the schedule by now.

Thank you. *JS
Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:05 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
It would however be good to know if A380 will remain on the LHR route on all flights per day or just on 2 a day or even only one a day?
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:07 pm

Hi There, according to the aircraft schedule EY11 is operate by A380 daily. However, it might change due to operational reason. Please stay tuned with us for further information. Thank you! *ZD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.