Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Best seat for individual travellers on B777-300ER / Pearl Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2014, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Hey guys,

I have been lurking around the forums for quite some time and this is actually my very first post.

I will be flying with Etihad soon and wanted to know which seat I should reserve via online check-in. Based on reviews, I have come to know that A and K are the top two sections. Window seats, I am guessing? Privacy matters a lot to me and so does a clear view.

Appreciate your input in advance!
Old Jun 29, 2014, 2:56 am

Programs: EY Gold - CX Silver
Quite simple answer, any window seat, A and K rows indeed. These seats are partly behind another seat, offering quite a bit of privacy. If you lie flat, basically people need to reach into your seat area to see you.
Any isle seat will offer very little privacy and no windows access.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 7:09 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Silver, Le Club Accor Gold
i recently had 6a which was nicely placed in the middle of the cabin by the windows.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 10:34 am

Programs: QF Plat, KL Plat, TK Gold, WY Gold, Bonvoy Tit
No question, 5A or 5K. These seats have the double benefit of being both window seats and, in the 3 class config, of being in the forward cabin (which has only 8 seats, compared to the rear cabin's 32 seats).

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Eti...-300ER_new.php

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.