Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Did I forget recent sign-up? New member welcome email?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2014, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Just received this email from EG, but don't recall recent new account sign up...Any chance this has to do w free account gold via one of the mileage/point balance sites? I think I remember something a few months ago, but would hate to verify account info just to have Guest tier again...

ONE STEP AWAY FROM ENJOYING REWARDS!

Dear XXX,

We are delighted to welcome you as a member of Etihad Guest, one of the most rewarding loyalty programmes in the world today.

To activate your membership and start enjoying all the rewards and privileges of our award-winning programme, please verify your email address by clicking here.

If you did not sign up to join Etihad Guest, or are not the rightful owner of this address, please inform us by forwarding this email to [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
The Etihad Guest Team

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.