Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Etihad to Unveil A380 Interior in 8 Weeks

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad to Unveil A380 Interior in 8 Weeks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2014, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by m0hamed
So each pax gets a room with en suite? That would be incredible and make it the best F product on the market. How many could they feasibly fit in the F cabin, though?

Can you identify your source or level of seniority at EY?
I don't have any further details. My contact is involved in the marketing of the A380 product.
Old Apr 8, 2014, 7:19 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by eminere
I don't have any further details. My contact is involved in the marketing of the A380 product.
For EY or Airbus?
Old Apr 8, 2014, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by m0hamed
For EY or Airbus?
EY.
Old Apr 8, 2014, 8:13 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Only a VERY few people at EY are aware of the new F. Those that are aware are sworn to absolute secrecy. Has someone broken the terms of their NDA
Old Apr 8, 2014, 12:24 pm

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
I heard it will have 80J seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.