Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa Application question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2013, 2:35 am
Original Poster

Visa Application question

Hope someone can help. I need to apply for a visa through TTS for a 96 hour transit visa. Can you pay for the visa with a credit or debit card or is payment only done through Paypal? I have only seen the Paypal payment option mentioned by name, although they also state transferring the funds with multiple payment options.

I can only apply within 14 days of arrival and by that time I will already be on the trip with limited internet access and would like to be sure that I have everything in place to quickly complete the transaction when I am able to do so.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:55 am

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
I think this depends on the country of origin where the TTS office is located.

At the Canadian office, payment by Visa Credit Card was accepted.

Your country may vary.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Thanks worldtraveller, there is no Ireland office so I will use the Global website to apply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.