Wiki Posts
Search

LHR Check-in & Lounge Hours?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2013, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, UA Silver, EK Gold, Hilton Diamond, Global Entry, Clear
LHR Check-in & Lounge Hours?

I tried searching here and the EY website to no avail...

I have a long layover at LHR prior to departing on EY18 at 9:10 PM. How early can I check-in and head to the lounge? (First Class if it matters...)

I'm wondering if the lounge is open all day, or closed for a while between certain flight times?

Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wolf539
I tried searching here and the EY website to no avail...

I have a long layover at LHR prior to departing on EY18 at 9:10 PM. How early can I check-in and head to the lounge? (First Class if it matters...)

I'm wondering if the lounge is open all day, or closed for a while between certain flight times?

Thanks!
Open from around 6am and used by multiple airlines throughout the day so you should be fine especially as you're F, remember to book a massage time slot the moment you get in there
Old Jun 7, 2013, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, UA Silver, EK Gold, Hilton Diamond, Global Entry, Clear
Originally Posted by Dogmatick
...remember to book a massage time slot the moment you get in there
I think/hope I'll have plenty of time for a massage as I'll probably be in the lounge for 7+ hours!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.