Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

flying EY407 pearl leaving BKK 02.55 what food to expect?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2012, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G

I will be flying Udon Thani- Bangkok Don Meuang 20.30-21.30 and ask chauffeur to Suvarnabhumi, it's a long wait to 02.55 and food at level 3 is rather lousy, Thai Orchid business lounge is not great neither and don't direct me to the Magic food court at level 1 thank you, and I know there is TG15 Udon Thani-BKK aprox 20.00-21.00, more expensive and more time to do nothing at Swampy.

I will have some kind of (light?) dinner in Udon before leaving.

Any one knows what business class food to expect from Etihad during a night flight leaving at 03 am?
Old Feb 7, 2013, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by tartempion
I will be flying Udon Thani- Bangkok Don Meuang 20.30-21.30 and ask chauffeur to Suvarnabhumi, it's a long wait to 02.55 and food at level 3 is rather lousy, Thai Orchid business lounge is not great neither and don't direct me to the Magic food court at level 1 thank you, and I know there is TG15 Udon Thani-BKK aprox 20.00-21.00, more expensive and more time to do nothing at Swampy.

I will have some kind of (light?) dinner in Udon before leaving.

Any one knows what business class food to expect from Etihad during a night flight leaving at 03 am?
Same question here!

1. What kind of meal(s) are served on the Bangkok - Abu Dhabi sector, depart at 02.55 a.m. Flight EY 407 in pearl business class

2. And about the service Abu Dhabi - Brussel? Is there a snack and dinner service? Or just one meal service? Also pearl class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.