Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad - food poisoning. Warning.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2011, 2:58 am

Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
As an MD i can confirm to you that the symptoms you had are not becuase of the food you ate on EY but something else. Food poisining symptoms always start to show only 36 to 48 hours from eating the food in question.
If you were my doctor I'd be seeking a second opinion.
Old Nov 27, 2011, 3:36 am

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
As an MD i can confirm to you that the symptoms you had are not becuase of the food you ate on EY but something else. Food poisining symptoms always start to show only 36 to 48 hours from eating the food in question.
Sure, happened 3x in on year eating from the buffet at the best Udon Thani hotel next to the shopping mall (changed owners lately) urgently needed bathroom within 15-20 minutes after eating, diarrhea.

Oh, and once from the salad bar buffet or hamburger at Sizzlers in same shopping mall. Do eat there from time to time.
Oh, also from once from the Pizza Company, after eating a not-att-all-luke-cold meatball spaghetti, I know, should have refused to eat it.

Don't get diarrhea otherwise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.