Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Make sure you claim your free hotel nights! when you book emirates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Make sure you claim your free hotel nights! when you book emirates

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2009, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM (*G)
I am going out of FRA tomorrow and still have not heard anything about my hotel booking request despite sending mails and calling-in, callback promised a.s.o...

As EK is a first to me this is kind of weird behavior

F.R.
Old Nov 4, 2009, 2:57 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for Life, BMI Gold, EK Skywards Gold, BA Gold, IC Hotels Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by flyin´ruddl
I am going out of FRA tomorrow and still have not heard anything about my hotel booking request despite sending mails and calling-in, callback promised a.s.o...

As EK is a first to me this is kind of weird behavior

F.R.
Well I have been told to pick up my hotel voucher at Heathrow when I get to the gate or check in. Apparently its in my reservation according to my TA. Good luck.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 1:55 am

Programs: AA PLAT
free hotel

Hello experts

Does anyone know whether the free hotel works with business class london outbound with a stopover in dubai, business dxb to india and then economy return to london.

Or does the whole itinary has to business?

Have looked for rules but can't find them.
Thanks.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 8:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM (*G)
Originally Posted by chunk73
Well I have been told to pick up my hotel voucher at Heathrow when I get to the gate or check in.
That´s the way it worked out in the end, I got the voucher when checking-in.

F.R.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 1:38 am

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite
My friend is flying nbo-dxb-sin return on EK F and has been given two nights in Dubai. I am just going to dxb from nbo, but using EK miles in F. I am hoping to share the room, and the hotel not have too many issues. Has anyone tried this? or know if it would work?
Old Nov 20, 2009, 4:47 am

Originally Posted by roadwarriorafrica
My friend is flying nbo-dxb-sin return on EK F and has been given two nights in Dubai. I am just going to dxb from nbo, but using EK miles in F. I am hoping to share the room, and the hotel not have too many issues. Has anyone tried this? or know if it would work?
Since you both are sharing same room I dont think either EK or the hotel should have any issues.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 1:10 pm

Programs: SQ SPPS, EK I/O, CX DM, SU Plat, Hyatt DM, IC RA Plat, HH DM, AMX Cent
Originally Posted by roadwarriorafrica
Hi,

If you go by the EK rule book then sharing is NOT ALLOWED. The accomodation provided is for the paying pax only. Actually I have seen in SHERATON DUBAI CREEK the same thing happening and being objected too at the reception. The couple ended up paying the additional charge.

So the options are: Either you do not checkin with your companion but arrive after checkin or you pay the supplement or you could always try your luck. You never know it might work out.

Safe Flying

EGT
Old Nov 20, 2009, 1:13 pm

Programs: SQ SPPS, EK I/O, CX DM, SU Plat, Hyatt DM, IC RA Plat, HH DM, AMX Cent
Originally Posted by joepubli
Hello experts

Does anyone know whether the free hotel works with business class london outbound with a stopover in dubai, business dxb to india and then economy return to london.

Or does the whole itinary has to business?

Have looked for rules but can't find them.
Thanks.
Travel for the full itenary has to be in the premium cabin only. If you jump to the rear end then the offer is not valid.

Safe Flying

EGT
Old Nov 20, 2009, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by ELITEGOLDTRAVELLER
Hi,

If you go by the EK rule book then sharing is NOT ALLOWED. The accomodation provided is for the paying pax only. Actually I have seen in SHERATON DUBAI CREEK the same thing happening and being objected too at the reception. The couple ended up paying the additional charge.

So the options are: Either you do not checkin with your companion but arrive after checkin or you pay the supplement or you could always try your luck. You never know it might work out.

Safe Flying

EGT
Cheers Rubal and EGT. I don't mind paying the difference for a double. Will let you know how it goes.
Old Nov 21, 2009, 9:31 pm

Checked in last night to Grosvenor House, and they were very cool. Charged me around US$30 per night to share the room, which was a bargain.
Old Nov 21, 2009, 9:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: AF plat. SPG Gold
Nice promotions, I wish I could get out of DC now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.