Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Online Booking Down Again!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2007, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Now this is getting frustrating!

Anyone else prefer the old, reliable web site?
Old Nov 19, 2007, 12:23 pm

To be fair, it is a new website and has only been up and running for a few days.
Old Nov 19, 2007, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by famosa
Now this is getting frustrating!

Anyone else prefer the old, reliable web site?
Count me in.
Although the new website has the search by price/flexible date, I prefer the old one. The old layout made more sense to me; their choice of grey over grey makes it harder to distinguish between available flight options.

Sort of like the new aussie amex log in, everything seems to be written in pale grey.

Last edited by edy4eva; Nov 19, 2007 at 5:02 pm
Old Nov 20, 2007, 8:31 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards Silver, Egyptair Plus Gold/*A Gold
After the novelty of the new website has worn off, I think that the old website was better. New design needs to be tweaked (and should have been introduced in 'phases).
Old Nov 21, 2007, 11:33 pm

the website is down again, i ve been trying for the last 1.5 hrs to retrieve my booking and select my seats, but to no avail.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 8:08 am

Programs: UA, AA, QF DJ
Originally Posted by ash_ak
the website is down again, i ve been trying for the last 1.5 hrs to retrieve my booking and select my seats, but to no avail.
I'm unable to access my booking or make a new one. The new website is very unimpressive.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 11:41 am

Programs: UA, AA, QF DJ
Originally Posted by JohnH61
I'm unable to access my booking or make a new one. The new website is very unimpressive.
The system is now working. I was able to change my seats. That's something not possible on the old site, so hopefully they are ironing out the problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.