Wiki Posts
Search

Arabian Airpass?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2005, 6:50 pm
Permanently Banned
Original Poster

Arabian Airpass?

I'm going to be in DXB next Jan and I was looking at hopping around on EK on the Arabian Airpass. However, I'm not sure entirely how it works or how it is in getting seats in a short period of time. Any experiences with this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
MrF
Old May 13, 2005, 11:00 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
the website provides pretty good details on the airpass. what questions do you have that the website couldn't answer?
Old May 14, 2005, 1:05 am
Permanently Banned
Original Poster

I mean - how far in advance to I have to pick out my flights? Theoretically can I walk up and get seats same day?
Old May 15, 2005, 11:38 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
that's what the website says.

one key item to remember: you can only purchase the "airpass" if you are traveling on an EK ticket with ONLY EK flight segments on it. So, a ticket that has some EK flights and some flights of another airline will not allow you to purchase the "airpass" flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.