Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge at Heathrow

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2024, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Lounge at Heathrow

Just after some information on the Emirates Lounge at Heathrow. I’ve read that entry is 3 hours before your flight time. Are they strict on this? As I’ll be arriving early into Heathrow and will have quite a bit of time to pass.
Any info welcome.
Old Apr 30, 2024, 3:47 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

I think the 3 hour rule is if you're paying for entry.. If you have access via status or flight class, then you should be OK to enter at anytime.
henrus and chippyalfienia like this.
Old May 6, 2024, 7:16 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by chippyalfienia
Just after some information on the Emirates Lounge at Heathrow. I’ve read that entry is 3 hours before your flight time. Are they strict on this? As I’ll be arriving early into Heathrow and will have quite a bit of time to pass.
Any info welcome.
If you are in F you can go in when you want. Otherwise it depends how busy it is (recent experience its been very busy) , if you have connected and have a long layover (on the same ticket) they will usually allow you entry but if you are turning up early simply to eat and drink you may find they stick to the 3 hours, often depends on the staff on the day.
Old May 6, 2024, 7:24 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
In my very limited experience, the lounge starts to get really crowded post 6 pm (I have only used the evening departures out of LHR). You may find the popular options in the meal area getting stocked out very quickly...
Old May 6, 2024, 8:22 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by jackiedada
In my very limited experience, the lounge starts to get really crowded post 6 pm (I have only used the evening departures out of LHR). You may find the popular options in the meal area getting stocked out very quickly...
That’s one of the reasons I prefer LGW over LGW. I have never seen it crowded and there is always enough and very good food.
Admittedly the main reason is that LGW is within the 70 miles CD limit whilst LHR is not.
Old May 7, 2024, 9:44 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by thijsseh
That’s one of the reasons I prefer LGW over LGW. I have never seen it crowded and there is always enough and very good food.
Admittedly the main reason is that LGW is within the 70 miles CD limit whilst LHR is not.
LHR has also started using a gate which is not direct access from the lounge which reduces one of the perks of there over Gatwick.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.