Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Transfer from Terminal 3 to 2 at DXB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2023, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Went through DXB multiple times and every time was with EK at Terminal 3. Booked an itinerary arriving on EK at Terminal 3 and would be transferring to Terminal 2 to connect with FlyDubai. The entire journey is booked on an EK ticket and bags would be tagged to final destination and all boarding passes issued at initial check in.

What is the actual transfer procedure from T3 to T2 ? It's an airside bus right ? I just don't remember seeing signs for "Transfer to Terminal 2" when I arrived in T3 before, so not sure how it goes.

Last edited by zhaobao; Jun 17, 2023 at 6:07 am
Old Jun 17, 2023, 3:25 am

Yes, airside bus.

Depending on where you arrive, it could be two airside buses…

But they are often fairly empty, so not too uncomfortable.
Old Jun 17, 2023, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by eternaltransit
Yes, airside bus.

Depending on where you arrive, it could be two airside buses…

But they are often fairly empty, so not too uncomfortable.
Why two ?
Old Jun 17, 2023, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by zhaobao
Why two ?
Buses to F only depart from one concourse, so if you are at A you will be taken to C first, to get the bus from C to F.
Old Jun 18, 2023, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by eternaltransit
Buses to F only depart from one concourse, so if you are at A you will be taken to C first, to get the bus from C to F.
Just saw this -
I assume the person landed at A. Thank you !

Last edited by zhaobao; Jun 18, 2023 at 7:51 pm
Old Apr 19, 2024, 12:08 pm
azj

Arriving DXB on Emirates business, transiting to FlyDubai business and have 2:15 between flights. After reading this thread and watching the video, it seems that one should go directly to T2. My original question was going to be if it is worth spending some time in the EK lounge prior to taking the bus to T2.

Any other tips? Thanks for that great video.
Old Apr 19, 2024, 12:15 pm

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
i would head directly to T2 upon arrival. Transit to T2 could be unpredictable these days, due to various factors, including the shuttle bus schedule :/
Old Apr 23, 2024, 10:35 am
azj

Originally Posted by Phillbsb1979
i would head directly to T2 upon arrival. Transit to T2 could be unpredictable these days, due to various factors, including the shuttle bus schedule :/
Thanks we/ll do that. I guess we can check out the FlyDubai lounge and the other one there on what time we have left.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.