Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Moet lounge open?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2023, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Moet lounge open?

Has anyone visited the Moet lounge (bar) in the business lounge lately? I'm curious if it's open currently. The last time I passed through it was still closed post-Covid when services were more limited. I'm assuming it's reopened by now, but also with it being Ramadan, wasn't sure if this area would be open or if alcohol is limited to one specific area.

Thanks!
Old Apr 12, 2023, 1:15 pm
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by cctible
Has anyone visited the Moet lounge (bar) in the business lounge lately? I'm curious if it's open currently. The last time I passed through it was still closed post-Covid when services were more limited. I'm assuming it's reopened by now, but also with it being Ramadan, wasn't sure if this area would be open or if alcohol is limited to one specific area.

Thanks!
Although I was in the A lounge a few days ago, I visited the Moët lounge (which is in B) in January. I am certain it is open during Ramadan too. There seem to be no restrictions due to that. I had Moët in the A J lounge on Saturday morning.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thijsseh
Although I was in the A lounge a few days ago, I visited the Moët lounge (which is in B) in January. I am certain it is open during Ramadan too. There seem to be no restrictions due to that. I had Moët in the A J lounge on Saturday morning.
Thanks for the info!
Old Apr 13, 2023, 3:42 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
Yes it is open, I was in it on Monday afternoon
Old Apr 13, 2023, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by modularmayhem
Yes it is open, I was in it on Monday afternoon
Fabulous! I'm going to hit it up this weekend 👍 Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.