Wiki Posts
Search

Seats.aero App/website

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2024, 5:32 pm
Formally known as reinmedia

Programs: AA EXP | EX UA 1K | Marriot Titanium
Originally Posted by pooks75
Oh great. Wonderful; is there any way to see on your site how many award seats are available for any of the stated/given flights? Is it really true that only TWO business awards seats are released at a time per flight? ...then randomly released again during random times of the year?
If you subscribe to the Pro version, you can select a minimum number of seats in each class. Seats.aero is by far my favorite platform and have been a subscriber since last year. I used it to book a RTW trip over Thanksgiving last year and used it again to book my next RTW itinerary in May: LAX-SYD-SIN-HKG-HND-DXB-GRU-GIG-GRU-SCL-LAX. It would have been very difficult to create this type of itinerary without seats.aero and kudos to @dlflyer00 for an amazing platform.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 6:06 am

I am a Pro member...how do I set up to select a minimum number of seats in each class?
Old Mar 15, 2024, 10:05 am

Dflyer00… seats.aero still hasn’t updated to a full 12 months out. It ends at 2/7/2024.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 10:55 am
Formally known as reinmedia

Programs: AA EXP | EX UA 1K | Marriot Titanium
Originally Posted by pooks75
I am a Pro member...how do I set up to select a minimum number of seats in each class?

There is a dropdown feature in search under "PRO Advanced filters" and you can change the minimum number of available seats
Old Mar 15, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thank you kindly.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 3:43 am

Originally Posted by dlflyer00
I created Seats.aero and FlyerTalk was the first place I posted about it last year: LifeMiles availability finder

Always happy to answer any questions. We do support full calendar availability but only for routes with a green icon (shorter routes are excluded): https://seats.aero/emirates/routes
Are there any plans to add British Airways/Qatar or Cathay Pacific?
I see fight options via AA, AY and Qantas on BA/CX metal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.