Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

A380 First Class with an infant - which seat has a bassinet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2022, 1:35 am
Original Poster

I am looking to fly Emirates on the A380 in First Class, I have a daughter under two years old. I can't find which seat has a baby bassinet? I don't want her on my lap for an extended period. I have seen some pictures of the bassinet but I can't find a seat map showing which seats accommodate one.
Old Apr 30, 2022, 10:49 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by 747-444
I am looking to fly Emirates on the A380 in First Class, I have a daughter under two years old. I can't find which seat has a baby bassinet? I don't want her on my lap for an extended period. I have seen some pictures of the bassinet but I can't find a seat map showing which seats accommodate one.
Row 2 and 3 E/F have bassinets, not sure about row 1. They are on the divider between the two middle seat pairs, not in front of you as in the J and Y cabins.
You probably have more experience with bassinets than I have (=zero), but my understanding is that they are not suitable for infants older than 6 months. You might want to check up on that.
Old Apr 30, 2022, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. I called Emirates and the person was unhelpful, they were adamant it was only row 1 but I had seen ONE picture on the net of a baby in the middle row seat and not row 1.
Old May 1, 2022, 11:17 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
all middle seats have them, only useful for less than 6 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.