Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Business to First Skywards Miles Upgrades

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2022, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Emirates Silver.

Due to fly LHR to DXB on March 14th. No upgrades available yet from Business to First but it does show it'll cost us 78k Miles combined if they come available. I will need to purchase more points to take advantage and I have a 45% bonus offer available to me until midnight tonight. How often and when do they usually open up Business to First Upgrades? Thanks.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA MM, AA EXP; OW Emerald, EK silver
Would suggest checking first to see how many seats are available in First. If there are plenty would definitely buy more miles however you might have to wait till four days before your flight to see if the upgrade is confirmed.
Jamesp21 likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 4:05 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

You can use the free version of Expert Flyer to see how many seats have been reserved in F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.