Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat refund if I upgrade.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2022, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Seat refund if I upgrade.

We have booked in Economy for our trip. If I pay to select my seats and then at online checkin upgrade to business, will I receive a refund on the seat selection charge? Tia.
Old Feb 3, 2022, 8:58 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Stuartgrn
We have booked in Economy for our trip. If I pay to select my seats and then at online checkin upgrade to business, will I receive a refund on the seat selection charge? Tia.
no
Old Feb 4, 2022, 12:48 am

I like the use of "we" and "I". Are you leaving the missus in economy when you upgrade?
Old Feb 4, 2022, 1:28 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by ft101
I like the use of "we" and "I". Are you leaving the missus in economy when you upgrade?
Well, truth be told, I have (once) upgraded J to F (in the lounge) and the missus declined as she wanted to save her miles for an (as yet not divulged) other opportunity. I was not really comfortable with the idea, but she insisted.
So there you go.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 3:07 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by thijsseh
Well, truth be told, I have (once) upgraded J to F (in the lounge) and the missus declined as she wanted to save her miles for an (as yet not divulged) other opportunity. I was not really comfortable with the idea, but she insisted.
So there you go.
For some that could be seen as a double upgrade!
thijsseh likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.