Wiki Posts
Search

F lounge access DXB

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2021, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF Plat, DL Gold
F lounge access DXB

Hi all- I have a question about F lounge access in DXB. If I am flying F while my two children (both 11 years old) are in J, can they access the F lounge with me? Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 8:54 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by batmandds
Hi all- I have a question about F lounge access in DXB. If I am flying F while my two children (both 11 years old) are in J, can they access the F lounge with me? Thanks in advance.

you’ll get one in, you’ll have to upgrade the other - I think it’s $100
batmandds likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 12:47 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
In a jolly and friendly way, I would tell the lounge desk staff that 2 children = one adult.

It might be very different with 2 adults, but at 11 years old it's unlikely they will be consuming expensive alcohol and so it would cost Emirates next to nothing!
batmandds likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: CX DM, BA G4L, QR PLT, EK PLT, Hyatt CourtesyC, HH DM, SQ PPS, BonvoyTit, UK, VS, UA, DL, AA
If you are Platinum you are allowed 1 adult and two children below 17 years of age at the first and/or business class lounge even if you were flying economy, free of cost.
The policy is clearly stated on their website at
https://www.emirates.com/jo/english/...lounge-access/
Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.