Search

Awards Blocked?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2021, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Awards Blocked?

Does EK block awards to India?

None of EK's India flights show award availability in F from mid November on wards.
Seat map on EF shows the F cabin is empty.

Does EK release awards last minute?

e.g DXB - HYD for November / December shows no J or F availability.

While EF shows seats for sale and empty cabins

Old Sep 28, 2021, 11:41 pm

Programs: NZ
There is really no rhyme or reason as to award availability and it generally doesn't relate to cash availability, though I must admit that I didn't see much EK award availabality via QF yesterday on different routes.

BTW how do access award availibility via QF in the calendar view you have shown? For ages I have been unable to get the calendar, but perhaps I am not trying the correct way. I used to be able to get it.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 12:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by minz56
BTW how do access award availibility via QF in the calendar view you have shown? For ages I have been unable to get the calendar, but perhaps I am not trying the correct way. I used to be able to get it.
use the multi city search with flexible dates.
minz56 and jordan408 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.