Wiki Posts
Search

Marhaba service - Baggage tagging

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2021, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK-Gold, SPG, Amex
Marhaba service - Baggage tagging

My sister is traveling with kids and a new born from BLR-DXB-CMB on different PNRs. Since they are on different tickets, we were thinking if the Marhaba service option of onwards baggage tagging for the next flight would be a good option to buy, instead of clearing immigration, collecting bags and re-checking them again. This is also assuming that the check in agent in BLR will not be able to tag the bags to CMB due to prevalent travel restrictions.

Does anyone have any recent feedback on the Marhaba baggage/transfer service?
Old Feb 1, 2021, 3:16 am

all are EK? then ask them agent check your bag to the CMB and print the next trip boarding pass. they suppose can do it. when you arrive in DXB, go to the transfer desk ask the DXB agent confirm the bag have successful tranfer to next flight and help you verify the pax info for next boarding pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.