Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Better award availability through QF?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2021, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PRO, BA S

I was browsing EK F awards and noticed that while the furthest out date I can book via EK is Nov 30 while on QF i can see EK F awards out to December 7 - is EK loading inventory far out and just not putting their schedule for sale? If i call could i book these award seats with EK miles or are they just phantom awards on QF's site?
Old Jan 6, 2021, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by perkerkeem
I was browsing EK F awards and noticed that while the furthest out date I can book via EK is Nov 30 while on QF i can see EK F awards out to December 7 - is EK loading inventory far out and just not putting their schedule for sale? If i call could i book these award seats with EK miles or are they just phantom awards on QF's site?
They are real and EK is selling flights out until these dates, it's just a quirk on the website that makes them difficult to see.

If you select the +/- 3 days view and select the latest date it allows initially, you'll then see that date plus 3 days in the matrix. Select the last date here and on the next screen you should see a "Next day" button that can be used 3 or 4 times to get to the end of the schedule. At least that's how it is for regular bookings so hopefully awards are the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.