Wiki Posts
Search

Free wifi for National Day

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2020, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club (Gold)
Free wifi for National Day

Just on EK001 DXB to LHR now and they are offering free wifi for the whole flight in all classes so passengers can share the joy of the national day holiday with friends around the world.

Nice gesture and assume it will be fleet wide across the public holiday in the UAE so may be a useful heads up for anybody travelling in the next few day.

Lovely gesture.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by Blenz101
Just on EK001 DXB to LHR now and they are offering free wifi for the whole flight in all classes so passengers can share the joy of the national day holiday with friends around the world.

Nice gesture and assume it will be fleet wide across the public holiday in the UAE so may be a useful heads up for anybody travelling in the next few day.

Lovely gesture.
So free wifi for surfing and not only for chatting then.
Old Dec 2, 2020, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club (Gold)
Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante
So free wifi for surfing and not only for chatting then.
Correct. Free surfing in all cabins, all statues.
Old Dec 2, 2020, 6:06 am

Programs: Some
Doesn't get around the fact it should really still be free in F anyway! But I'll take that for my flight tomorrow, thanks EK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.