Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing flights

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2019, 12:01 am
Original Poster

Changing flights

Not sure if I imagined this or not. Once my journey has begun ie: Ive completed the outward flights, can I change any legs of my return flight free of charge?
Old Dec 27, 2019, 12:31 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Katykat
Not sure if I imagined this or not. Once my journey has begun ie: Ive completed the outward flights, can I change any legs of my return flight free of charge?
No, you will still have to pay the change fee (as per the fare conditions). And also any fare differences: if the same fare bucket is no longer available on your new travel date you will have to pay the difference between the original and the new fare bucket. But the system will use the fare as per the original ticketing date (i.e. if the fares have gone up, the 'old' fares will be used in the calculation). At least that's how I understand this to work. If anyone has better information, I would be interested to hear it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.