Wiki Posts
Search

CMB check in time

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
CMB check in time

Flying CMB-DXB in F on EK655 departing CMB at 22:05. We will be arriving to CMB on domestic flight at 15:45. I would imagine that techincally check in for our flight opens at 19:05 however check in for EK653 to MLE will open at 17:15.
Does anyone know if they will allow check in for 22:05 departure at 17:15?

Thank you
Old Oct 19, 2019, 10:40 pm

Programs: EK Gold
I was there a couple of months ago with a similar layover time and outbound in F on the 655 too.
Unfortunately since the bombings, security has really clamped down and they were only letting pax though to check-in T-3 hours to departure.
You could try and sweet talk them to allow you to check-in early - alternatively grab a relaxing massage from one of cluster of shops in the land-side departures area.
lehovec likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 9:04 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Any insights as to time to pass through customs/immigration on arrival into CMB as well as departing?
Old Nov 6, 2019, 11:33 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Any insights as to time to pass through customs/immigration on arrival into CMB as well as departing?
Depends on your time of day really. Pretty quick and smooth though generally speaking, departing landside security queues can be lengthy but immigration is quick enough
Sweet Willie likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 7:42 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Zol
Depends on your time of day really. Pretty quick and smooth though generally speaking, departing landside security queues can be lengthy but immigration is quick enough
Thanks, our outbound flight is on Qatar at 00:20 on Jan 2, wondering how much time we should allow for check in, getting to the gate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.