Karachi turnaround

Old Sep 16, 19, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Silver, Bonvoy Tit, Le Club Accor Silver, IHG Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Karachi turnaround

Is it possible to fly DXB-KHI and then return on the same plane KHI-DXB without having to go through immigration?
This would be on two separate tickets.
Would I need a Pakistan Visa for check in procedure in Dubai (even if flying back on the same plane and not planning to go through immigration)?
Old Sep 16, 19, 7:19 am

I suspect you wouldn't be able to do it and have to leave the plane and go check in again. If that's the case you will need a PK visa in my opinion. Also what about your boarding card - that too, would be issued upon check in at the KHI side.
Old Sep 16, 19, 12:33 pm

Programs: Skywards
Deffo would need to clear immigration and re-checkin.

visa rules have relaxed recently so you could get visa on arrival if you are one of the listed countries.
Old Sep 16, 19, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Silver, Bonvoy Tit, Le Club Accor Silver, IHG Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Thanks
that would mean I would have to wait for the next flight . I canít imagine that there is enough time to go to immigration to enter Pakistan , get the boarding pass , and go through immigration out of Pakistan and catch the same flight ...
i was hoping that EK can print the boarding pass in DXB directly and I just get out of the plane and back to boarding .
Old Sep 17, 19, 1:42 pm

Would only be possible if you can get EK to issue you a boarding card for the return in DXB which is unlikely. You can either visa on arrival or I do recall a transit area but unsure where it went or if it was active. You would essentially need to get someone to get you through and back round the other side. If your already given boading card your in a possability to make it. Not sure what you would want to do a turn around for, security would certainly be intrested.

Happy travels!
Old Sep 17, 19, 10:10 pm
Original Poster

Reason being some cheap premium ticket originating there.
Old Sep 17, 19, 10:23 pm

Programs: NZ *G
Regardless of your stated intent I would suspect check in would require you to show you CAN legally enter Pakistan.

Search this Thread