Live TV

Old Sep 8, 19, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Live TV

Just wondering - I see on some youtube videos, live TV is offered. Any ideas if they only cover the news? I was hoping to catch the singapore GP on the flight if it is on lol
Old Sep 8, 19, 3:45 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by AceCobra1 View Post
Just wondering - I see on some youtube videos, live TV is offered. Any ideas if they only cover the news? I was hoping to catch the singapore GP on the flight if it is on lol
777s, think most of the 2 class a380s and some three class. I've watched some premier league games on it.
AceCobra1 likes this.
Old Sep 8, 19, 3:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: Skywards Gold
There's a sports channel. They have 6 channels total, mostly news but there is the sports one as well. I've watched rugby world cup on it (last world cup)
AceCobra1 likes this.
Old Sep 9, 19, 1:28 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, QR privilege club Gold, Topbonus Gold
Originally Posted by AceCobra1 View Post
On top of the news channels (EN and Arabic). there are actually two sports channels in the offered bucket : Sport 24 and Sport 24 extra
You can see the schedule and programing on their home page has the content has been prepared for Airliners whom adopt the Live TV service:

https://sport24-tv.com/home
AceCobra1 likes this.

Search this Thread