P fare bucket missing

Old Jul 10, 19, 12:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Jet Airways JetPrivilege Platinum
P fare bucket missing

Hello.. was just going thru some availability on expert flyer and noticed that the P fare bucket didn't show up. It was only H O I C J.

Is this new? something coming up? Checked multiple sectors

Thanks
Old Jul 10, 19, 6:07 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Aeroplan, Club Carlson Silver, Marriott Silver
It used to be that P was a full-fare First Class fare bucket instead of F. Now it shows F and A as First buckets, but I do notice that sometimes it shows P nestled in the J fares. I assume it is a F fare, since it used to show P4 when all the J fares show 7 (on a not full flight). If my memory serves me, P *would* appear on a flight operated by a 777. F would appear in the past on a 777 operated flight that was sky cruiser seats or a 330/340 with the 'deep recliners'.
Old Jul 10, 19, 8:06 am

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by JTXC View Post
It used to be that P was a full-fare First Class fare bucket instead of F. Now it shows F and A as First buckets, but I do notice that sometimes it shows P nestled in the J fares. I assume it is a F fare, since it used to show P4 when all the J fares show 7 (on a not full flight). If my memory serves me, P *would* appear on a flight operated by a 777. F would appear in the past on a 777 operated flight that was sky cruiser seats or a 330/340 with the 'deep recliners'.
P these days is the bucket that the ‘upgrade offers’ book into. You cannot access it any other way (as far as I am aware).
But they usually show on EF, so if they don’t do so at the moment there is some problem somewhere.
Old Jul 10, 19, 9:41 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by viraj737 View Post
Hello.. was just going thru some availability on expert flyer and noticed that the P fare bucket didn't show up. It was only H O I C J.

Is this new? something coming up? Checked multiple sectors

Thanks
its been gone for a few days - still searchable and it’s still the upgrade offer not F class as EF describes it
viraj737 likes this.
Old Jul 11, 19, 2:31 am

Originally Posted by JTXC View Post
It used to be that P was a full-fare First Class fare bucket instead of F.
I remember way back, P was used for Private Suites in First.
ElJudioErrante and viraj737 like this.

Search this Thread