Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boeing 777-200LR

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2019, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Boeing 777-200LR

Have all 777-200LR planes on EK fleet been reconfigured already, or are there are still a few oldies around?
Old Apr 4, 2019, 5:18 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
I think there might be 1 or 2 not yet reconfigured, but most have been
Old Apr 4, 2019, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

I’m thinking about booking a flight that comes up as being flown on a 777-200LR. But can’t find (EK website or seatguru) a 2-class configuration updated seatmap.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by MePlatPremier
I’m thinking about booking a flight that comes up as being flown on a 777-200LR. But can’t find (EK website or seatguru) a 2-class configuration updated seatmap.
If you tell us the route someone can probably tell you if it's the new config, certain routes are getting the new config virtually all the time
Old Apr 4, 2019, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
I think there might be 1 or 2 not yet reconfigured, but most have been
All but 1 aircraft have been reconfigured to the new 2-class layout.

The only oldie left is A6-EWG which is being prepared to return to service in a few days. So no matter which -200LR you get, it will have the new cabin layout.
Old Apr 4, 2019, 11:17 pm

Programs: EK Platinum, QR Gold, LH Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Priority Pass, Global Entry
Have all 777-200LR planes on EK fleet been reconfigured already, or are there are still a few oldies around?
I just flew the 777-200LR on the Santiago-Sao Paulo-Dubai route. I really noticed the slightly wider seats, but was really glad I could snag the bulk-head row. For taller passengers, this is has a much wider "foot hold space" than other rows. Got some good sleep on this one!
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by murtaza12
All but 1 aircraft have been reconfigured to the new 2-class layout.

The only oldie left is A6-EWG which is being prepared to return to service in a few days. So no matter which -200LR you get, it will have the new cabin layout.
Good to know! However, it doesn’t mention that the flight has ICE and a few other flight amenities that show up on other flights.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:53 am

Good to know! However, it doesn’t mention that the flight has ICE and a few other flight amenities that show up on other flights.
All flights have ICE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.