Boeing 777-200LR

Old Apr 4, 19, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Boeing 777-200LR

Have all 777-200LR planes on EK fleet been reconfigured already, or are there are still a few oldies around?
Old Apr 4, 19, 5:18 pm
Suspended

Programs: Skywards Gold
I think there might be 1 or 2 not yet reconfigured, but most have been
Old Apr 4, 19, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Iím thinking about booking a flight that comes up as being flown on a 777-200LR. But canít find (EK website or seatguru) a 2-class configuration updated seatmap.
Old Apr 4, 19, 6:19 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by MePlatPremier View Post
Iím thinking about booking a flight that comes up as being flown on a 777-200LR. But canít find (EK website or seatguru) a 2-class configuration updated seatmap.
If you tell us the route someone can probably tell you if it's the new config, certain routes are getting the new config virtually all the time
Old Apr 4, 19, 9:36 pm

Programs: Skywards Blue
Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
I think there might be 1 or 2 not yet reconfigured, but most have been
All but 1 aircraft have been reconfigured to the new 2-class layout.

The only oldie left is A6-EWG which is being prepared to return to service in a few days. So no matter which -200LR you get, it will have the new cabin layout.
Old Apr 4, 19, 11:17 pm

Programs: EK Platinum, QR Gold, LH Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Priority Pass, Global Entry
Have all 777-200LR planes on EK fleet been reconfigured already, or are there are still a few oldies around?
I just flew the 777-200LR on the Santiago-Sao Paulo-Dubai route. I really noticed the slightly wider seats, but was really glad I could snag the bulk-head row. For taller passengers, this is has a much wider "foot hold space" than other rows. Got some good sleep on this one!
Old Apr 5, 19, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
All but 1 aircraft have been reconfigured to the new 2-class layout.

The only oldie left is A6-EWG which is being prepared to return to service in a few days. So no matter which -200LR you get, it will have the new cabin layout.
Good to know! However, it doesnít mention that the flight has ICE and a few other flight amenities that show up on other flights.
Old Apr 5, 19, 7:53 am
Suspended

Good to know! However, it doesnít mention that the flight has ICE and a few other flight amenities that show up on other flights.
All flights have ICE

Search this Thread