Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Up to 4 times Skywards Miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:08 am
Original Poster

Up to 4 times Skywards Miles

Double miles for first up to quadruple miles for third booking made between now and the end of this month for travel between 10th April and the end of November. Blackout from 28th June to 5th September.

Economy and Business Class, Saver Fares and higher.

https://www.emirates.com/english/off...imes-the-miles
S c 0 TT y and Andreaswil like this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:47 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Got it as well, nice offer, unfortunately will only be able to make max 1 booking that qualifies, so only double for me. And the flight I booked a week ago doesn't qualify
Old Mar 20, 2019, 10:02 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
I have had a quick read through it but does it state anywhere regarding eligibility if flights are changed after the promotion purchase date ends?

I could easily book 4 Y+ flights but pointless if the dates need to be fixed?
Old Mar 20, 2019, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by Will08
I have had a quick read through it but does it state anywhere regarding eligibility if flights are changed after the promotion purchase date ends?

I could easily book 4 Y+ flights but pointless if the dates need to be fixed?
In my experience you retain the bonus. Recently for double tier miles I change my departure city to a city that earns slightly more total miles. Lost my bonus. Tweeted EK, Tool them a week and they granted me double tier miles (as calculated from the new higher city, which is more than I asked them for)
Will08 likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 12:05 pm

Programs: EK Gold / SPG Platinum Elite
So all bookings already made and due to be flown during the validity period are not eligible? Only flights booked in the next 11 days and flown during the period?
Old Mar 20, 2019, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by dubaibaby
So all bookings already made and due to be flown during the validity period are not eligible? Only flights booked in the next 11 days and flown during the period?
In my experience if you make a booking before registration it counts. But note the terms say booking must be after 20th March so in this case unlikely that one gets the email after the validity period starts (unlike the triple miles promo I got last March)
Old Mar 20, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: EK Gold / SPG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
In my experience if you make a booking before registration it counts. But note the terms say booking must be after 20th March so in this case unlikely that one gets the email after the validity period starts (unlike the triple miles promo I got last March)
Thanks. Booked 2 returns DXB-LHR just before the offer email so let's see what happens
Old Mar 21, 2019, 4:39 pm

Programs: SPG 100 Ambassador, LH M&M Senator, Skywards Silver
Do all segments need to be within the “travel period” for the flight to qualify? I have outbound flight on 3rd April and returning on 12th April (same ticket), would it qualify for the promo?
Old Mar 21, 2019, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by porkie
Do all segments need to be within the “travel period” for the flight to qualify? I have outbound flight on 3rd April and returning on 12th April (same ticket), would it qualify for the promo?
Not sure for this one but I've had such scenarios where I got the promo just for the qualifying segments
Old Mar 23, 2019, 7:42 am
Original Poster

I've just been looking at qualifying flights but I'm not seeing the bonus miles during the booking process, despite registering and being logged in. Is anyone?
Old Mar 23, 2019, 1:16 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Radisson (Gold)
I cancelled and re-booked x3 Flex Plus tickets to take advantage of this, but only the usual miles are showing in the app.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 8:32 am

Programs: QR Gold, Skyteam Silver, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Be careful with these offers...

Because the multiplyer is applied only to the cheapest Y fare mile bonus available .they fooled me with this last year when I expected double C class miles
Old Mar 24, 2019, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by homer3152
Because the multiplyer is applied only to the cheapest Y fare mile bonus available .they fooled me with this last year when I expected double C class miles
It's on the base miles. This is clearly stated in the T&Cs and has been this way with all such offers.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 1:40 am

Are the extra miles given as soon as you fly the segments?
I made a booking yesterday for the segments BRU-HAN & SGN-BRU however I it only calculated the regular miles.
Dates are between 14/11 & 30/11.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 1:51 am

I've sometimes seen with these promos that the bonus miles don't appear in the booking, though recently they've more consistently appeared, I'd not worry right now if they don't appear. They usually post immediately, if they were showing prior, but I've also had success in getting EK to credit bonus miles to changed flights by sending them a message on Twitter, took a week but they credited me the miles in the end (and more than the original bonus miles on my booking as I changed my flight to a city in a different region)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.