Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Upcoming Trips

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2019, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, EK Silver, HH Gold, MR Gold
Emirates Upcoming Trips

Are any of you girls / guys having problems with your upcoming trips in the same manner as myself?

In the Trips section of the App my trips show all my destinations as Dubai? Tried deleting the App and re-installing but remains the same. Website also showing the same destination for all upcoming trips. Any ideas? Maybe one for Emirates support..

Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:27 pm

Yes. I've seen this regularly on the website.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:52 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
If it's a multi city, open jaw or you have stopovers it does this. Hardly an "issue"
Old Jan 2, 2019, 10:22 pm

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Dubai is the center of their world. I get this all the time if I have a layover at DXB in a multi-city itin.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, EK Silver, HH Gold, MR Gold
I get that it's not an issue, more an inconvenience. I want to have a quick dashboard of all my future travel, which this view afforded. Having to decipher which trip is which, is slightly confusing if they all show Dubai. Showing a picture of the final destination helped especially when managing bookings when I have multiple trips coming up.

Thanks Metanoia, I've raised this with the support team. Will report when I hear something back..
Old Jan 3, 2019, 8:22 am

Programs: Skywards, QF FF
I add my trips manually as I don’t have the app linked to my skywards account, and it lets me choose my own name for the trip. Also you should be able to rename the trip by tapping on the 3 dots. Still inconvenient, but at least then you can easily see what’s coming up.

diss50 and Metanoia like this.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 1:39 pm

Just manually insert and rename the trip. I once had the app in developer mode, seemed when I opened the app it had a default login enabled which had points in the app but could not use. Was a dam pain as I could not get my own flight up
Metanoia and diss50 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.