Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mattress availability in business

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2018, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Mattress availability in business

I have flown a number of J night flights between Dubai and Bangkok (and return) and have never been offered a mattress. Is there a minimum number flight hours before they are offered or do I need to ask.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Ronel
I have flown a number of J night flights between Dubai and Bangkok (and return) and have never been offered a mattress. Is there a minimum number flight hours before they are offered or do I need to ask.
Just have a look in the over head bins, they will be knocking about somewhere. I always grab my own (two) after take off. Quicker than waiting for the crew and gives them one less job to do.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 2:22 pm

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by Ronel

Originally Posted by Will08
Just have a look in the over head bins, they will be knocking about somewhere. I always grab my own (two) after take off. Quicker than waiting for the crew and gives them one less job to do.

Rows 14, 20 and 23 on the A380... Also. these are rows to avoid if you have a lot of hand luggage. Two feels like you're in F!
Will08 likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 3:35 pm

I find I get too hot when I use them
Old Oct 21, 2018, 1:07 am

I often do DXB-BKK too and I'm usually offered one.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:31 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Will08
If you grab two mattresses does that result in somebody else not having one at all?
Old Oct 21, 2018, 10:12 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by pomkiwi
If you grab two mattresses does that result in somebody else not having one at all?
Maybe that answers the OPs question...
nancypants likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 6:37 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
There is always plenty, they don't carry exact numbers.

Just ask for one, they are available on most flights.
Kölner likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.