Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Experience using My Emirates Pass?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2018, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold, HH Gold

The Emirates website advertises the My Emirates Pass where you get discounts on food and activities by showing your Emirates boarding pass at participating locations. It sounds like you could save 20-30% at restaurants, etc. I think it indicates this is good until August 31. Has anyone had experience using this
promotion?
Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:50 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by KY Deb
The Emirates website advertises the My Emirates Pass where you get discounts on food and activities by showing your Emirates boarding pass at participating locations. It sounds like you could save 20-30% at restaurants, etc. I think it indicates this is good until August 31. Has anyone had experience using this
promotion?
it works fine - dubai is used to offering discounts with things like the entertainer.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 2:56 pm

Did not work well with me when I was staying at the JW Marriott Marquis. They said I needed to have booked the flight AND hotel with Emirates directly and needed a separate code. They would not accept the boarding pass alone, despite the T&Cs on Emirates' website. Eventually they gave in and gave the discount for my 'loyalty'.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

We are staying at the JW Marriott Marquis. Doesn’t sound promising. It sounds like such a great deal.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 4:09 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
We are staying at the JW Marriott Marquis. Doesn’t sound promising. It sounds like such a great deal.
There is no harm in asking .The worst that can happen is that they may say no.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 4:52 pm

Ask anyway. I did leave this feedback on TripAdvisor.

In the grand scheme of things, JWMM is such a brilliant hotel that even if the discount is not accepted, it will not even put a dent into your experience at the hotel!
Old Aug 23, 2018, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! We are leaving tomorrow and are excited to stay at the JW and experience Dubai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.