Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New First on DXB - HAM?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2018, 7:30 am
Original Poster

New First on DXB - HAM?

I'm booked on EK59 DXB - HAM in F much later this year, actually on November 03. Much to my surprise, an early glimpse on EF shows just 6 seats in F, so my normal office mode immediately switched to an alerted one.
Can it be that I'm a fortunate flyer now and can experience this juwel on that route? Never thought new F would come to provincial Hamburg (that counts for the airport only!) so fast.
Can anyone confirm that this is not a dream only? Thanks in advance!
Old May 2, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Aren't all HAM flights served by A380s? WeveW not had any news on A380s getting the new F though HAM wouldn't be totally unreasonable if that was the case since it is an Airbus base.
Old May 2, 2018, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Nope, up to now the twice-daily flights to/from Hamburg are operated by 777
Old May 2, 2018, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by hamcan
Nope, up to now the twice-daily flights to/from Hamburg are operated by 777
Odd, I've flown on an A380 out of HAM, must be a recent downgrade
Old May 2, 2018, 8:24 am
Original Poster

As far as I remember, EK has sent an 380 to Hamburg only once, that was an airport birthday event or something similar strange.
Old May 2, 2018, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by hamcan
I'm booked on EK59 DXB - HAM in F much later this year, actually on November 03. Much to my surprise, an early glimpse on EF shows just 6 seats in F, so my normal office mode immediately switched to an alerted one.
Can it be that I'm a fortunate flyer now and can experience this juwel on that route? Never thought new F would come to provincial Hamburg (that counts for the airport only!) so fast.
Can anyone confirm that this is not a dream only? Thanks in advance!
yes it’s correct
Bouncingsouls likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.