Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What’s on your notes?

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2018, 10:01 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Seat54
I complain all the time in the A380 about the temperature in FIRST being ridiculously hot. I gave up saying it was hot now I have a thermometer which is installed in same position every time and I then just point to the 26 on it and ask what the cabin termperature is set to.
They always state its 23 or 23.5, so I know for sure that Airbus can't get that right.

This was on my profile notes when I saw them last year, as well as my favourite drink(s) and seat.

It does seem I am tagged for life.......shame they keep offering the nuts with the drinks though.
On the 77W forward Y mini-cabin it often gets hot, I suspect partially because of the aircraft's nose-up pitch and the J curtains preventing the hot air moving further forward/up, but also a high temp setting. I've found that it's often set to 23 and asking them to lower it to 22 makes the trick, as small of an adjustment as it seems.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 1:26 pm

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Skywards Onboard Profile

I figured I'd take this into a different thread because I have a bunch of questions now...

1) How do you even get a profile? Is it usually for Gold and above that they pay attention to personal preferences?
2) Anyone know if putting your profile picture on the app helps at all? Does it show up on the tablet?
3) What ever happened to the detailed profile where you can say what your favorite drink is, etc? I remember it being somewhere.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 2:52 pm

Welcome back, you've been a bit inactive until recently!

There's been a thread on this: What’s on your notes?

1) I believe any Skywards pax can have notes added, but generally it only happens in special circumstances, particularly good or bad, for instance I've checked my notes a few months ago (asked the cabin supervisor if he could show me) and there's nothing, but I fly mostly Y, too, so I suppose being in a premium cabin one interacts more with crew and they may be more inclined to add notes
2) It doesn't pull through
3) you still can, it;s on the website and I think in the app, too, the drink shows up on the manifest (one of the versions)
Old Sep 28, 2018, 3:01 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
I flew with the same purser 3 times in one year, all in J. On the second time we had a good long discussion about EK and the changes he has seen in 18 years of service. The third time was just bizarre and funny, and he wrote nice things in my profile. I had some notes added about decanting wine but F is a rare commodity for me now that it doesn’t really matter.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Welcome back, you've been a bit inactive until recently!
Thanks for the welcome! Busy moving from Honolulu back to the mainland... sad to leave but it was the right decision I recently booked my next trip, so getting excited again! Not going to HYD until December - this time it's HKG and MNL for fun mostly.

Ahh, forgot we had that other thread going! I'll ask to merge...
Old Sep 28, 2018, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by sydtogla
I flew with the same purser 3 times in one year, all in J. On the second time we had a good long discussion about EK and the changes he has seen in 18 years of service. The third time was just bizarre and funny, and he wrote nice things in my profile. I had some notes added about decanting wine but F is a rare commodity for me now that it doesn’t really matter.
I've only had one crewmember twice, and I didn't remember her unfortunately... I did run into several crew when I ended up at their layover hotel by accident! They'd been shifted from their usual hotel to mine. Everyone looks really different in their civilian clothes and hair not pulled back, so they recognized me and not the other way around. I'm pretty distinct because I have huge hair, so I guess it makes sense.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by Metanoia
Thanks for the welcome! Busy moving from Honolulu back to the mainland... sad to leave but it was the right decision I recently booked my next trip, so getting excited again! Not going to HYD until December - this time it's HKG and MNL for fun mostly.

Ahh, forgot we had that other thread going! I'll ask to merge...
Yes, saw your lounge offers, unfortunately missing you by two days end of Oct in the DXB lounge, am passing through morning of the 27th
Old Sep 29, 2018, 2:25 am

Programs: BA Gold
did they mention anything about getting .... faced lol
Old Sep 29, 2018, 5:02 am
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by Paolo1972
did they mention anything about getting .... faced lol
According to what I was told, the good and the not so good get in there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.